• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[JASS] Problems with a function to add events to trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
JASS:
//The trigger gg_trg_ON_GetHit exist in my map

//===========================================================================
function FDD_AddToDS takes nothing returns nothing
    call TriggerRegisterUnitEvent(gg_trg_ON_GetHit,bj_lastCreatedUnit,EVENT_UNIT_DAMAGED)    
endfunction
function FDD_InitializeDS takes nothing returns nothing
    call TriggerRegisterUnitEvent(gg_trg_ON_GetHit,GetEnumUnit(),EVENT_UNIT_DAMAGED)
endfunction
function FDD_CreateUnit takes player id, integer unitid, real x, real y, real facex, real facey returns unit
    local unit u = CreateUnit(id,unitid,x,y,AngleBetweenPoints(Location(x,y),Location(facex,facey)))
    call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_ON_GetHit, function FDD_AddToDS )
    return u
endfunction

I can't understand why it doesn't work...

Level 6
I'm not so sure what it's supposed to do. Why do you have two different events registered?

Post ALL the code relevant to this trigger(s), and then maybe I can help you. I don't even know what gg_trg_ON_GetHit is, so I can't tell you anything.

Level 13
CreateUnit function doesn't put the unit created in bj_lastCreatedUnit, you have to add it manually. I already wrote that, but it seems something was wrong and my post isn't here (I hate this site, laggs like hell :().... btw do you have set gg_trg_ON_GetHit = CreateTrigger() somwehere?

Level 2
mh...i've corrected it guys, the problem was that i forgot to declare bj_lastCreatedUnit in the event and nothing more...btw thanks for reading :)

are there any way to intercet the attacktype and damagetype of the damage received by a unit?

oh and as you noticed me FDD_AddToDS was a useless function because i register two times the event (i removed it)...well actually i don't know why i've done this, probably i were a little bit out of head while doing that ...lol

Level 13
Fire-Dragon-DoL said:
]the problem was that i forgot to declare bj_lastCreatedUnit in the event and nothing more...

Silvenon said:
CreateUnit function doesn't put the unit created in bj_lastCreatedUnit, you have to add it manually

Fire-Dragon-DoL said:
are there any way to intercet the attacktype and damagetype of the damage received by a unit?

Nope, I think it's impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.