• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problems regarding hero skill and bear form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi people, I'm been having trouble with a skill of a Hero lately... its bothering me for a long time.

Skill Name : Sin Heartless Angel

Description : Sephiroth transforms into a powerful entity with increased power and damage. While in this form Sephiroth cannot use Mirror Image (one of his skills) and its replaced by Chaos Wave (another skill), drains 3% MAX hp every sec in this form.

Problems : Based on Bear Form, I need to do a code which allows swapping of hero skills freely when transforming without them bugging, and also to be able to increase skill point of Mirror Image/Chaos Wave together as a single skill. I'm not sure how to code this, especially when on death when ultimate mode, sephiroth skillset is screwed. Also need help on proper coding of the % HP drain.

Level 7
i would use illidans transform ability for this + if you have problems with skills its because the transform is different unit that the original you have to place him skills too thats much as i can give tip

Status
Not open for further replies.