• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Probleme with import manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi,
i have importet some models (skin of items when lieing on the ground) RIngOfProtection and some pots. i have importet them save the we and restart it. then the models don't work so i deleate em and reimported em and save we and restart again but also doesnt work. could u help me?!:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 24
If I understood your bad english and abuse of smilies correctly, you've imported several models and skins, restarted WE to check if they were correct, and obviously because you're posting this something was wrong. Are you sure you imported skins with the correct path? For if not, problems may occour. I'd say go back to where you downloaded the models and check if the skin paths stand anywhere. If you cant find it, give me the url to the model.

Level 19
If they appear as green box
try testing map
if they are visible in game so there is no problem
if they arent your models must be errory

Level 4
hi iam writing u from my holidays^^
so hi :p ok i have this green boxis but invis at game ! sry cant read the link atm but i hope it will help at home :D

Level 9
Model Help

If they're invisible in the game, then the skins haven't been pathed correctly, or your imported model has errors in it. If you dont know the paths, you could get the Warcraft 3 Viewer from the Tools section and look at the used textures and paths of the skins for the models.

Level 6
Your help doesn't make sense, how can we actually "help" you if you keep on saying "What Path?" "What Path?"....Ok, then what model did you download?

i exportet it from another map 7kinds of same model only different looks so 5works and 2 not :X

Those 2 models have textures, so that means you need to set it in a custom path and take off wc3mapimported/ on the text box and either change it to Textures/ or stick with the same name....

Level 4
i opened another map name is goblin experimentals then i exported this models and imported into my map and then some works and the rest not

Status
Not open for further replies.