• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

import spells help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
You import spells with the Import Manager? You should really teach me how to do that (even though I've never been in need to copy a spell here for 1 of my maps, but it might just come in handy some day)

Just copy the triggers in the spell's map and paste them into your own map.

Level 35
thats it im talking about donwload from internet

EDIT:
i copyed the triggers and do i allso have to copy ability and caracter

Um, no the ability and the character do not have to be copied, but you do have to determine the character and ability that you want the trigger to apply for. Basically, there should be something in the trigger that talks about the unit (although I'm sure that is more likely to be irrelevant to the trigger as most triggers are open to different unit types). With the bracket thing said, the main thing is referencing the ability.

Also, there may be variables you have to copy over, so look for them in the spell map you downloaded, write them down and create them from scratch. I hope I have been of some assistance to you. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.