• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

problem with quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I wanna make a quest but it dont work right :sad: i don't know what is wrong with it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

if somebody see whats wrong with it, please say it

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 101
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 101
Level 21
So what goes wrong?

Also, this can bug when you kill more than 10 orcs. If you killed the 10th orc, you'll increase Questorckill by 1. If you have killed 12 orcs (for example), Questorckill would be 5. Thus it would never be 2 and you'd never be able to finish the quest.

Another note: you can use
  • and [ /TRIGGER] tags to display triggers properly. Just copy your trigger as text (in the trigger editor, rightclick a trigger, click "copy as text"), and paste it inbetween the 2 tags.

Level 1
well it won't come futher then 2, if a unit dies and questorckill = 1 then will the trigger run else it won't :p but the problem is... it doesn't start :S

Level 1
don't believe it's possible to have a player with a player number of 0.

it doesn't say player number 0 but Questkillorc of player of entering unit, so the number of Questkillorc :wink:

but i found already what went wrong... a variable was set wrong. and eleandor i know now what you was mean thanks for help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.