• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with model import

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey. I know there were ppl who had this problem (so like I do know...), I read those posts and still can't solve my problem. I tried to import 2 files (mdx and blp) - after this I saved map ofc like ppl advised, but... still my models can't upload, there are just green boxes and I have no idea what I can do more. There one more thing - Mdx file changes into mdl I don't know why.

I tried to re-start Editor and didn't help too. Files are imported in the same path (textures\xx.blp and textures\xx.mdx).

I'll be grateful if u could help me.

Attachments

• w3.7z
    201.4 KB · Views: 41
Level 2
Thank you! It was about the texture path then ;) But one more question - how can I focus camera on unit face in the HUD? It changes during the game I don't know how and why.

Attachments

• ss.7z
    8.2 MB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.