• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problem with Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,

i have a problem with maps.

Can you tell me, why i dont see the maps in WC3, but dled it correctly and unzipped it correctly?

Level 2
I have that same problem here lol, mostly ill try to unzip it a couple of times in a couple of different folders untill it appears, thats only way i got it to work. Cause they appear invisible when you try to go play it or find it? when unziped

Level 16
You put them into your maps folder in the warcraft folder in your C drive. Otherwise, it is because you just can't find the right folder. I made a url link that works for my computer, which is using WXP. I'm not sure if this will work for you

file:///C:/Program%20Files/Warcraft%20III/Maps/Download

Level 7
That happens to me sometimes aswell, all you need to do is Copy/Cut the map into the Download folder, the map from your CDrive in My Computer, CDrive, Program Files, Warcraft3, Maps, Download, (Folder which the map is appearing invisible.) Those may vary, all of which is a more clear example of what Eusira has posted.
Hope it works... :D
That is if Eusira's link does not work for you.
What do I know about these things?
-Joey. :shock:

Level 2
I use tft, I have it in the right folder, the map appears invisible in-game but on drive its visible. Only happens to a few maps i a dl. I usually just unzip it a couple of times, then itll fix.

Level 2
it looks like the map would be to big... could that be? It is so, that im dl few, some works, some not... i play TFT at current version...

Level 9
So when I have an older verion of TFT, I cant use most of the downloads here? I have said this coz im experiencing problems such as "could not load...etc" while openning spells in the WE (not unlimited).

Status
Not open for further replies.