• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

problem with map...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hello everyone,

sorry for my english, i'm a french player who speak english with difficulty :)

my problem : i have DLed the RPG map "Vquest open rpg 172" but i can't play it.

When i run my game (warcraft 3:The Frozen Throne V 1.12), i want to load this map but i have no screen of beginning.

You know, the first screen of the map, which ask you the number of player --> the screen where we lock or unlock each player's button (if we're 3 to play with a 5 player's map, we lock 2 players and we unlock 3 players) --> when i want to play this map (Vquest 1.72), i have not this screen. The game don't run so. :(

is it a special protection system for this map?
is it an other problem?

How can i play this map , plz??????

I've played Everquest during 2 years and i would like to play this map which join 2 games i love a lot (much)

thanks to you for your help (and congratulations for the site : i didn't know it but it's a good and classified one :) )

Level 1
i see this with the map DL page --> WARNING: This map has been damaged by a 3rd party application. People call this protecting the map.

is it the reason of my problem?

i don't understand all this comment.

somebody can explain me with easy word plz? :)

Level 5
newbie1 said:
hello everyone,

sorry for my english, i'm a french player who speak english with difficulty :)

my problem : i have DLed the RPG map "Vquest open rpg 172" but i can't play it.

When i run my game (warcraft 3:The Frozen Throne V 1.12), i want to load this map but i have no screen of beginning.

You know, the first screen of the map, which ask you the number of player --> the screen where we lock or unlock each player's button (if we're 3 to play with a 5 player's map, we lock 2 players and we unlock 3 players) --> when i want to play this map (Vquest 1.72), i have not this screen. The game don't run so. :(

is it a special protection system for this map?
is it an other problem?

How can i play this map , plz??????

I've played Everquest during 2 years and i would like to play this map which join 2 games i love a lot (much)

thanks to you for your help (and congratulations for the site : i didn't know it but it's a good and classified one :) )

your frozen throne is v1.12 ,,all the new map from 5 months pasts required v1.15 all you need to do is update to v1.16 is the best way.

Level 1
erf :(

TFT version 1.12 upgraded to 1.16a .... but i can't still play the map .... GRRRRRRRRRRR

i don't know what to do :(

Status
Not open for further replies.