• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problem with map deleting my players stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey all,

The map I am making is a castle defense of sorts. It currently only has one defender (Red), one player that has all buildings (Dark Green) and another player that spawns creeps (Brown).

In the world editor I have a castle in the center of the map that is owned by Dark Green. When I play the map everything that doesn't belong to a user player disappears, including the castle in the middle.

I can post the map if need be.

Thanks for any help :)

Level 2
Here's the map,

It is based on JNGP and EGUI although I'm sure I haven't actually implemented any of their features on my map yet.

Attachments

• Z Hero Siege 0.1c.w3x
    647.5 KB · Views: 63
Level 2
Well, I want to know if you know why it's deleting the castle in the middle and all other units owned by players other than user players. e.g. computers/neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.