• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with making my map...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I made this map in the newgen world editor.. and it kept crashing..
well at first I made the map size 480:480, but then it crashed all the time, like I start the game it loads ok, but then right after the loading screen, it will only show me like the first frame of the game, freeze, and then just exit the game, didn't even give me a error message or nothing, just like nothing happend -.-

the I decided to make the same map again only smaller, so I made a completely new map with map size 256:224, I finished it, went to check, and it done the same thing.. at first I thought it might have to do with my object (I edit some things created new units and stuff) but the object works on any other map great!
I also tried to enable limits and deleted like half of the map... and it still crashes...

can someone help? I have no idead whats wrong...

Last edited:
Level 2
ok guys nvm!
btw I can use test play... the only reason that this happend was cuz my anti virus decided to chew through my Newgen folder... lots of files were missing, it stated that newgen is a threat to the computer....

I just re-dowmloaded it and the problem was fixxed! :D

thanks though to all helpers!

Status
Not open for further replies.