• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problem with LAN music Output for the "Lolz" Picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I love your "lol you can't rate your own map" picture, but I noticed that by right clicking and pressing play, your LAN Server that runs the music keeps looping. In the end I had gotten the music file to run 10 times at once, but I didn't wanna risk crashing my computer ;p so I just closed it. Anyways If you wanted to keep it like that, thats fine. I'm just reporting a possible error.

Level 11
lol No my computer is fine, But I hate my intel processer.... Anyways what I meant was that the lan (Local Area Network) server that runs the music keeps repeating it's self when ever you right click and press play on the "Lolz you can't rate your own..." picture. I was kinda jokin about It crashing my computer, more like just freezing it... Anyways it's really not a big deal, just wondering if anyone has noticed that really. If I could I would make a video of it and upload it, but I don't have the software...

Status
Not open for further replies.