• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with item charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How to make item display 0 charges and stay in inventory rather than disappear when last charge is used? Can it be done trough triggers, and is there a way to trigger items cooldown without using the item? What exactly does "perishable" means in items editor fields?

Level 9
1. Perishable is what you need for charges, if you use the item in normal way. Also you can set item charges to 0 with triggers, and it won't dissapear anyway (nevermind is it perishable or no).
2. There is no actions for item cooldowns, at least on GUI.

Level 4
This stupid question made me look like a noob. I actually knew that but I got confused couse I messed something up with triggers so items perished from inventory even when "perishable" was "false". This thread should be ignored and even deleted. I would delete it myself but I don't know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.