• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item stacking in the inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Is it possible for item to stack in inventory in groups of 10 without trigger use? Like cooked meat in Island Troll Tribes? I made item and its charges are 10, then when item drops from animal trigger changes its charges to 1. But when hero picks up two items with 1 charges it dont stack to one item with 2 charges he just jas 2 items with 1 charge :/.

Level 4
It is impossible to stack two items together without triggers. It is also impossible to add charges to an item without triggers.

Level 11
Its pretty easy do with triggers:

• Stack
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type (Item-type of (Item being manipulated))) Equal to True
      • (Item being manipulated) Not equal to (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)))
    • Actions
      • Item - Set charges remaining in (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type (Item-type of (Item being manipulated))) to ((Charges remaining in (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)))) + (Charges remaining in (Item being manipulated)))
      • Hero - Drop (Item being manipulated) from (Hero manipulating item)
      • Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)

Level 4
Thanks it works nicely. But i have another problem. I want the items to stack, lets say at 10 max. I tried to make condition that to stack charges of item in hero + charges of item on ground must be equal or lower 10. And when i pick up items they stack and 10 and then when i pick another item it dont stack, but when i pick next item it dont stack too! Like the trigger refers always to the first stack which is 10. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.