• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Problem with gradual lagg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Basically, this has happened in 2 maps I have been making.

In later, im using books to stealthly increase HP/damage of a summoned unit based on summoner's STR/AGI, which means the unit receives over 200 books at the same time. And it gets summoned alot. I believe that for some reason, the books dont despawn.

Ive noticed that all default wc3 books Ive picked have parts of their models remain for some reason, is there any way to remove them once they have been used?

Level 14
Why using books? Cant u trigger it , it sounds simple enough. Iv noticed too that a tiny little bit of a book is not despawned after its taken. Same goes fo some of the mass teleport models and I guess more spells we dont notice.

Level 7
There's no GUI actions to increase damage/max hp of a unit o_O, not to mention the other example are simple books bought from a store unit. Would really like to know how to get rid of them once they have been used.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Items do not get removed when they die. Thus you may find that the tome items still exist even after being used.

The soultion is to remove the tome items after they are used using the appropiate native. You should also use only 1 tome with larger statistical boost than hundreds of smaller ones. Also you should consider removing the art from it unless you want those effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.