• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with Custom Item Table. Plz Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey there!

I have been working on my own rpg game for quite some time now. I really enjoy working on it, but i stumbled into this lame problem.

I added many custom items into my map. Currently got 56 custom items.

But for some reason whenever i try to add a new one now, and i want to put it into one of my custom Itemtables. It keeps saying 'Group : Unknown'

Like when i put it in a destuctable barrel it gives that message. When i test the game and break the barrel it just contains nothing.

But when i place it on the map it appears just fine.

I tried it out with all kind of items but just keep getting that 'Group : Unknown' thing. Havent had problems with it so far.

Can this be because of a max limit on custom items?

Anyways if you might have a solution.. plz let me know! Because its kinda bugging me out right now :con:

Btw.. i just use the standard editor!

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Regards, HardcoreRandy

Level 2
Hey again..

I managed to solve my problem. I just added some more items and added some random stats. Tried again and suddenly the editor seems to reckognize the items again.

Just does not make any sense at all, but then again at least i can go on once more. So happy chappy here. :thumbs_up:

Anyways.. since there is possibly no logical solution for this, making this thread totally useless.

So if any moderator happens to see this. Plz remove it from the forums!

Thanks for ur troubles anyways if u went thru reading it all..

Respect! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.