• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Problem when import custom attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I yet have another problem...when i try to import this attachment Ianceb - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site i import the .blp and .mdx which are included in the file i remove wc3/imported from .mdx and change the .blp to its given path,restart the editor the green box appears,i check the import manager and under where it says ''file type'' instead of ''image/texture'' it becomes ''other'' i tried several ways and still didnt do anything.And you might think that i need to keep the wc3/imported for the .mdx but no you have to remove it.
Also i cant read French and i tried to use a translator but that gave me a translation i couldnt understand...
Thank you :smile:

+rep to those who help me ^^

Level 14
Nah! I got it! It got two ".blp" on the Path and maybe your download fails, try to re-download. The texture has 52709 bytes and the model has 2436 bytes
If not, the try to keep the war3Imported for the .mdx, but make it "Ahna\Armes\LceHurukHai\Icehurukhai.blp" for the texture, not "Ahna\Armes\LceHurukHai\Icehurukhai.blp .blp"
It works for me, Look : :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.