• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem Playing With Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Ok I have imported my Icons based on a tut made by someone on the Hive. I figured out how to get the DISTBTNs to work. but for some reason, now my normal BTNs don't work. Heres what I'm running with:
Icon Paths:
Terran\BTNCommandCenter.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNCommandCenter.blp

The tut said it doesn't matter what is in front of the BTN part, so I put Terran for Organization purposes.

my.php

There is some explanation in there about what's going on, but I will recap.
The Units ready to be built are in green, but the DistBTN ones are all nice and good. And it is not just those buttons. All of the BTN ones are messed up.

Plz help, I need these to work and I don't know what to do...

Level 3
You could probably just mess around with the paths a bit. I don't get why it isn't working.

try ReplaceableTextures\CommandButton\BTNCommandCenter.blp

Maybe you just misspelled it?

Level 6
Isint it suposed to be ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\CommandCenter.blp ? (with no space at all)

Level 12
Ok I was going through my options today. Changing it to replacetextures\blahblahblah..... didn't work for some reason, but I remembered that the icons were working before I renamed tehm for orginization. So I changed it back to how it was when I first imported, with the wc3imported...., and it worked! Thanks for trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.