• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Here is a new pic i've made.
seems like that the gaurd forgot about the prisoner :mwahaha:

Prison.jpg
please comment it.

Level 36
Kimm2y, thats the kind of commments that we do not like, do refrain from saying something is bad without giving propper reasons to why you think so, because if you do not then there is a chance the artist dont know what exactly it is that you think is bad.

Now, the terrain is too... simple, yes you should make the terrain darker, and there should be some cracks in the walls and on the ground, blood and trash also. I pretty much think it should be a smaller room also >.> But thats just me.

Level 18
i actually like the dark one really good. created a good darknesss effect.

You just neet to improve your doodad usage, for as people keep saying its too simple. Try and diferentiate the walls. use a different type of wall. im not sure which is the best dooad for that though =/

Status
Not open for further replies.