• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pretty much first project, Spore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
It will be based of the game i am awaiting, basically there will be a couple different phases,
phase 1 Tide pool phase, 3 types of units, YOU, tasty cells, and killer cells
You eat tasty cell and run from killer cells, every time you kill a cell you get 1 gold, there is a shop that allows you to buy and evolution advancement,

phase 2 Beast phase, carnivore or herbivore, carnivore kills small animals and develops brain power slowly (small animals give less gold) herbivores can only attack plant units, and they get smart faster, The phase two shop is evolution in item form (buy items that make models on unit) and you buy brain building *lol* just tiny building that you upgrade to allow the building of a hut.

IF i finish that i will go on to tribe phase and civilization phase IF i finish that space phase

Any suggestions(including models i could use) would be much appreciated

For all who help go in the credits

Level 9
its not on the site...
but it was on B.net about three years ago...

anyway...i'm looking to see it (the other one was rather unfun)

Status
Not open for further replies.