• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Predator RPG

Contents

Predator RPG (Map)

Level 3
This map is good for a first one you made. Though i got a couple of suggestions:
1. Terrain. Adding some doodads here and there would make the game look better.

2. Quests. Add some more of them.

3. More heroes to choose. This one is optional only, but im sure it would increase the variety of people playing, and it wouldnt look like Clone Wars.

4. More items. Examples: Armor(3 types), Predator Mask, some potion type items.(health and mana would be good) And i find the termo detector useless for now unless you gonna put some invisible units.

5. Better Aliens Variety. From what i seen youve put in 2 types of aliens to now.(excluidng the Queen) You could add a permamently invisible alien in the later part of the level so the termo detector will be useful.

Level 1
I stronly agree with metal guard. this map gets pretty boring pretty quick if you do not change these things.
its good for your first map but please let it be a beta and keep expanding it.

Level 5
Well not bad at all but I suggest u 3 things:
1) ADD MORE HEROES AND SPELLS it would make it more varied :wink:
2)DOODADS ARE IMPORTANT they make the map look cooler
3)ADD MORE QUESTS so it is an true RPG with lots of things to do
MAP IS COOL BUT WORK ALL OF THIS MORE AND THIS SHALL BE AN EXCELLENT MOD
:!:

Level 2
Cool map for your first time. Nice models too but I suggest giving the aliens a model(I've seen one before) and also add more characters and spells and some quests.
But for the first time it is very good nice job.

Level 1
Suggestion : Describe the darn map! Get models for Alien (D-day has one) ; You might want to do something about the terrain and doodads, even though I'm not really helping : these things have been said time and time again. But if you're open for suggestions on improving the map, P.M. me and I'll be glad to help. (It's been a while since you've uploaded / updated ...did you give this one up?)