• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pre-Order Beta Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
For those without a beta key to SC2, you can get one from pre-ordering on www.webhallen.com (Swedish site). It costs nothing and you should get one in the mail shortly after.

EDIT:: The pre-order is free of charge and do not bind you to any payment. You can cancel the order at any time.

Last edited:
Level 6
I'm not all too sure if you can pre-order from a country other than Sweden.
If you are able to understand swedish you could try it and see what it say.

Either way it seems Blizzard has shipped out a very, very large shipment of beta keys to various retailers and game sites. Keep your eyes open!

Level 9
I dont know why, but it is nearly impossible to send and recive post between
Sweden and Denmark. (Im from Denmark). So sadly I can't pre-order it there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
MOST FOR DANISH PEOPLE

But I found out that blockbuster.dk also sells the game with beta keys. But
if you ordered the game after 1 o'clock (13.00 danish time), you will first recive your key the next day.

But but but.... - If you visit the store with a proof of you bought the game,
they will give you a beta key with the same :)

(Thats what they told me in the phone)

Level 10
I dont know why, but it is nearly impossible to send and recive post between
Sweden and Denmark. (Im from Denmark). So sadly I can't pre-order it there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
MOST FOR DANISH PEOPLE

But I found out that blockbuster.dk also sells the game with beta keys. But
if you ordered the game after 1 o'clock (13.00 danish time), you will first recive your key the next day.

But but but.... - If you visit the store with a proof of you bought the game,
they will give you a beta key with the same :)

(Thats what they told me in the phone)

Hell, it's about time!

Level 20
Level 7
How to get a beta key easy!

Ok listen up all im tired of hearing everyone complaining about not having a key and trying to get one. HERES HOW TO GET ONE!!!! Go to gamestop preorder the game. put the minimum down if you dont want to pay it all off(which is 5 dollars) and BOOM beta key. thats right you get one for preordering it.

Level 3
Australians preorder from eb games. They give you a key the next day

Yeah must be a large influx of orders going down or something because when I preordered from eb today they said it may take up to a week :thumbs_down:

Hopefully they are just covering their asses by not promising it to be next day, but only time will tell... oh and no collectors editions left in stock! bastards! (although I find that harvey normans generally has a few copies of 'sold out' games like this lurking around their shelves upon release because it's never anybodies first idea to buy anything from them ever lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.