• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Posts dissapearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
Heyo. Today, I noticed a problem. I don't know if it is because I'm blind/my internet is bad or it is a problem at the hive, I wanted to post my problem here anyway.

Somehow, in the last days, posts of me keep dissapearing. I posted (not only) but also for example in this threads: Infrenus noob Gallery, yesterday Warcraft 3: World of Warcraft, and again today. Warcraft III - Fall of Draenor My posts also don't appear in the "Find all posts by Fan" section.

These were the first threads were I noticed that my posts dissapeared. On the other side, many of my posts did not dissapear.
Is this a problem with my internet or with the hive? Oh and btw, if I posted it in the wrong forum, please tell me, so I can report my thread :)

Level 51
One of the cases could be if you post something, and then press Back in the webbrowser and go elsewhere

Jeah, I know of that, but if when you press F5 everything's well again.

Fan, the posts weren't deleted by any staff members. Just checked. Beyond that, I have no idea.

~Snap

Well, I also have no idea then. I just posted it here to see if anyone has a similiar problem. It isn't a big problem either ;)

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I don't know if you post fast or not, neither if you pay attention to what happens after you click 'Post', but I know that there's a buffer of time that needs to pass by before you can post again. I think it's 60 seconds, and the first time my post got blocked by that I didn't notice it and just went on to make my next post.

Try to pay attention to what message you get after you submit the post. Either that or you're dreaming that you're posting something you in fact do not. :\

Level 51
Nah, I know that "time. I always pay attention to that. That was the weird thing on it. I saw my post and went to another page. Later I checked the forums and these threads to see if somebody already read my posts/answered them, but they weren't there.

But anyway, it isn't that big problem. As I said, I just thought I post it here if anyone else got this problem or something similar and also would need help. If you want, you also can close this thread, since there is no solution for it. :)

Level 7
Yeah, i remember a couple of times when that happened.
I replied to some post a couple of months ago, and was waiting for a response. I waited days, weeks (I think 2 or 3 weeks) and then i realize my post wasn't posted. well, i dunno how this works, but that, I suppose, happened because I've posted (I could C my post at the bottom) then exited the page. If i had returned to that page, i wouldn't C my post at all, because it disappeared. But that ain't only the problem of THW, but all forums have it. Whatever. If it disappears, you just recheck it. If you do not C a post, then repost it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.