• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

positioning of spells and some skins...and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
im posting a thread because i need some help about a map... a couple of problems that is

1.i need help with the positioning of the spells... when a hero learns a new spell if theres a old one it gets replaced (my question is simple...can u give me the coordinates for the spells for example the positioning of the archmage's spells)

2.u see i want to add a permanent transformation to my heros when they reach a certain level they transform into a completely different hero and i need to know if i create a metamorphosis with a permanent effect will it work (i have already created the alternate heros but how can i make it so that when they transform they dont start their level from 1 again but they continue with the level of the previous hero and they keep the attributes)

3.can u guys help me with the models... i need some models of heros but i just cant find for some of the heros (i need a death knight model - withouth a horse, a blademaster model, a model for a far seer alternate hero, a warden model, a ranger alternate model, a fire pandaren alternate model, a dark ranger alternate model, a rock pandaren alternate model, oh and i saw a really cool model of a demon hunter made like a naga if u can find it for me it'll be great)

P.S. need help plsssssss :cry::cry::cry:

Level 40
1.i need help with the positioning of the spells... when a hero learns a new spell if theres a old one it gets replaced (my question is simple...can u give me the coordinates for the spells for example the positioning of the archmage's spells)
The command card looks like this

Code:
X COORDS

YYYY

Y COORDS

YYYY

You can set the button coords with Art - Button Position (X/Y)

2.u see i want to add a permanent transformation to my heros when they reach a certain level they transform into a completely different hero and i need to know if i create a metamorphosis with a permanent effect will it work (i have already created the alternate heros but how can i make it so that when they transform they dont start their level from 1 again but they continue with the level of the previous hero and they keep the attributes)
Unit - Replace Unit

3.can u guys help me with the models... i need some models of heros but i just cant find for some of the heros (i need a death knight model - withouth a horse, a blademaster model, a model for a far seer alternate hero, a warden model, a ranger alternate model, a fire pandaren alternate model, a dark ranger alternate model, a rock pandaren alternate model, oh and i saw a really cool model of a demon hunter made like a naga if u can find it for me it'll be great)
Go searching around the models section, I think there are a few of those.

And you could always use Thrall for an alt Far Seer, and Sylvanas for an alt Ranger.

Level 2
PurpleRoot thnx allot for ur help :thumbs_up:but i dont understand why does the game crash when i try to load the map :confused: ... could it be because of the new models i set, they come out in the map editor so what could the problem be :confused: ...

Level 2
well i used the test map option from the editor so i gues i need to completely fix everything and then try...thnx again :thumbs_up:

Level 2
im sorry to ask for help again but i cant load the map from the game it doesnt show on the list with the other maps... its like it doesnt eve exist...could u help me with that

Level 2
no i cant open the tft map in the tft exe and i need some help plssss :cry::cry: i've been trying to open it for 2 hours already :cry:

Level 2
it was originaly on my desktop so that i could access it easier and then i copied it to the frozen throne scenario maps directory

Level 2
actually i am modifying a map for personal use :D but if u want i can give it to u by skype or mail or something... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.