• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Portrait Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Depends on the model. More information would be handy.

Maybe share the model so I can have a look?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Answer: It already works in-game. I don't know what to tell you, I imported it, tested it, and all 4 portrait animations work perfectly. I don't see what the problem is.

On a side note, you should change the texture path of gutz.blp to the in-game texture, so you do not have to import it, and it will save space in the long run.

Try explaining what you do and how it doesn't work.

Oh my God!!! I realized that if you have sound effect off, the unit won't show his talk animation! Blizzard really knows how to annoy modellers, do they? :smile:

Now the model should have the correct path od gutz.blp. Usually I adjust the paths only before uploading or using the model, since max don't care about paths and is annoying to readjust it every time when testing.

Maybe the model should stay here before Ralle make the resource online again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.