• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

portal question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
ok, this time i have a question which might be so easy that i was just too blind too see the answer,but:

when i place 2 portals in my map (i didn't change anything) how do i make it so that i can be teleported from portal 1 to 2, i know that i have to check portal aktiv, and then i want to select portal 2 in targets, but there is no portal 2, only the regions i placed in my maps, i know i could create regions at the other portal and use that one but i don't want to do it, i checked some other maps, but i couldn't figure out what i missed

Level 25
from my opinion create 4 regions(portal1, portal1b,portal2, portal2b)
when a unit enter portal 1 move entering unit to portal2b
when a unit enter portal 2 move entering unit to portal1b
when a unit enter portal 1b or 2b nothing happens (portal is just the name of the region)
cause if you have only two regions, when the unit entwr the first one he will move to the second, and that mean he entered the second and will be moved to the first...... and the game will crash.
if i didnt solve your probleme please tell me i will be happy to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.