• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Populous Remake : Knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi,
There's a project I'd like to make, but i'm very bad at making map.
It's an RTS where you need to steal knowledge to your opponent in order to rise an army and destroy them.
If you want more details about this project, I'll make a thread in another section that will explain more in details. I'll link it here once it's done.
As for the terrain, here's what I need
1: Four large base at each corner of the map. About the same size for each of them.
2: A large area owned by each team in front of their base, must be hard to defend.
3: Many road outside bases crossing each other and joining bases. Just like a regular map.
4: About a dozen of these road must have a dead end. There must be the same amount of dead end close to each base, so one or two for each base. Sorry for my english, if you dont understand, please tell me so i reexplain.
5: Lot of tree as it will be the main ressource of the game. The same amount of wood in each base and lot of tree making these road. Less tree as possible in those dead ends.
6: A large square (about 8x8) isolated behind each base and unaccessible to anyone (ally and foes)
7: A circle of stone in the middle of each base with terrain making worker unable to build building on it.

If anyone is ready to help me, let me know, thanks

Here's the link to the thread of my map

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.