• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Arena terrain request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I would need someone to make the terrain for my hero arena. I don't have a name for the map yet, here are some information about the map.

There are two teams that fight against eachother on a map. You start by picking a hero, then you can buy items in your base and fight enemy heroes.

Size: 96x96
Tileset: Ashenvale(could be something else(some type of forest)or something you like to work with.)
Description: A hero selection place(something small), two sides, one in the upper-left corner and one in the down-right corner. There should also be places for creeps that you can fight. The map is for 12 players. Three-four shops in each base(not very large shops). A cicle of power where you can revive on each side. (And no blizzard cliffs ofc). There could also be some imports but not to much.

Please post here or pm me if you want to do it or have any questions.
Credits in my map will be given and +rep.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Level 2
Yea sure you got as much time as you want, got alot to do on the map.
Send me the map when you have done some on it, so that I can see how it looks.:thumbs_up:

And thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.