• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multi Arena Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I have some nice ideas for a new Arena map but I lack some terrain skills, the creator gets full credit for his/her work of course.

What I want:
-A map with 8 different arenas, each having a different topic (e.g winter, lava, desert,...).

-Each one should have enough space for a 10 hero fight, 3 Item shops, some creeps and some doodads. So in general it should not be to small.

-There should be a few pathes outside the arenas for some special events.

- On the bottom of the map should be a place to choose heroes (about the size of the one in Angel Arena)

-It must have a nice set of doodads and may have imported stuff,too as long as it doesn't exceed 100-300 kb.

The person will be announced in loadscreen and will get a personel hero named after him

If you have further questions, pm me or answer in this thread.

Level 9
Its not really smth new, there are many maps like that out there.

Well, not really i guess. I`m talking about a real "arena" map, not angel arena map types, maps that don't really have anything to do with the word "arena".

EDIT: oh and i can post screenshots to show you what i mean.

Level 6
Ah, crap sorry! I just found out I am leaving early tomorrow =S And I wont have access to world editor =S I Might be able to do it when I get home =O Someday next week.
EDIT: I will get home on tuesday next week around 11 am I can make it then if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.