• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Poll: How often do you visit wc3sear.ch

How often do you visit wc3sear.ch?

• 1-5 times a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-5 times a week

• 1-5 times a month

• never ( liar)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
LordPeat said:
:D i am literaly always on :D

hey cool!!! I'm like that too!! :lol: however, most of my time is spent refreshing my skill page to see if the number of times downloaded has gone up or not.... lol... I better try to think up some new skills... long live Darky and wc3sear.ch!

Level 3
Usually about once a day to check and c how my WarCraft Maul: Remade maps r doing. Plus to check for new SC mods so I can finish work on my StarCraft Maul.

Level 5
I usually visit 1-5 times a day for about an hour each but now I'm back in high school so I don't have much time to visit anymore- but will continue to do so whenever I get a chance.

Darky28: Just wanted to say your site is the best Warcraft III site I've ever seen, and one of the best sites world wide I've ever been to. :wink:

Level 13
great... wormskulls always on...

i get bored easy, so i am constantly visiting, or even forgetting to do things here (like check certain forums). plus i have to keep up with all of the models, skins (cough), icons and spells.

Level 1
I can't really say. Sometimes its 1-5 times a day sometimes its mor than 5 times a day. I voted 1-5 times a day. I have been going on this site since near the start of its birth, but I didn't register. I think it's great and well done Darky28

Level 1
I voted 1-5 times a day ;) This site is on my top three Warcraft sites i visit every day ! I really love this place 8)

Level 6
Every other hour. This site NEVER gets old, it's actually pretty amazing. Good job on putting together such a great site, Darky. Course, you have to give credits to all the modellers, skinners, spell makers, map makers, and other people who contributed to what made this site so great!

Level 7
DARKY YOU shoULDVE ADDED +5 TO THE POLL
im always online i either have it in my back ground or i changed to a differe3nt ebsite for a minute

Level 8
WC3SEAR.CH, BEST SITE EVER!!!!!!

Im here all the time!!! Everytime im on the computer i have this up and check all the new stuff!!! Im on here pretty much all day after school until i go to sleep!! Id say im on here around 5 timez a day or at least 1 time the whole day after school!!! :D

WC3SEAR.CH is the best site ever!!!! :D

Level 12
I'm basically around much of the time as it is. This site just rocks!!! And heh I've been watching this site since its birth but I never registered too.

Level 6
Uuuuhhmm.... I think 8 times per half hour. That's because internet explorer shuts down very often when I'm checking Wc3sear.ch! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Level 5
Well hard to say an average number cause my internet connection is everything but not permanent :) so i sometime miss things...
When i found this website it quickly became my favourite, so i visit it as often as i can, it means i am sometimes all the day online, visiting the site between two games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.