• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do you want to visit Blizzcon?

Do you want to visit BlizzCon?

• Yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Dunno

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Nope. I may get blasted for this, but I would feel like a real geek. I like games, but not enough to dress up in costumes and I have no interest in game development. I can find out all the information they release the next day.

Level 34
Still wouldn't go. I just don't think I would enjoy much of it. Maybe if I got friends to come. Although I doubt any would want to.

Level 14
I almost went one year but then I realized my shedule was all filled up with not doing anything all summer. I could actually go quite easily. I live like 15 minutes away.

P.S. Also what would be kind of cool is if anyone did actually go, then they could sort of be a Hive Workshop representative and take pictures and give a little summary of what went on.

Level 8
I would go at the drop of a hat if I had the money/time. Since I can't, I can only longingly read the news the day after. If I were to go, I would dress up as a ghost, build a fully functional C10 rifle, and snipe WoW players.

Status
Not open for further replies.