• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokemonium, a Pokemon MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemonium is quite an impressive MMO, based on what i heard, on "NeoDex" or something like that.

The game basically allows you to start off with any starter pokemon:
pokem.png

As well as male, female, and regions. (Currently Kanto and Johto are available.)

pokem1.png

The original currency is used, and there are some MMO features, such as the guy on the top right on the image above, which you can pay 500P and change your sprite, and not to mention that the nurse heals your pokemon instantly.

pokem2.png

A players has 4 stats, Trainer, Breeding, Fishing and Corrdinating(mispell?). Currently only the first one is available, I think.

The game has removed HMs from what I believe. Instead, a better system is used:
pokem3.png

Though i am not sure about surf.

Moving on, the game has a difference from the handheld games.
Trainers won't give your pokemon XP, but give YOU trainer XP. The only way to level up your pokemon are grass patches. This is done so that the game emphasizes grinding.

pokem4.png

pokem5.png

pokem6.png

pokem7.png

Though, the downside of this game is that the developer is from, well, Panama, and the servers are supported by donations which provide poor gameplay due to lag.

That's my review, ask me questions and give your opinion freely!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.