• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

POKEMON WL B5[Unencrypted]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Original weather effects, sound effects, topography, are extremely realistic to the real
play a few more, do not quit easily, you will love this map.
[Competition Edition - strong balance] mystery shops selling skills random weather effects
super model, and the number of break 25, the volume is less than 1M
Practical, gorgeous multi-skills, each PM has unique skills, some linked to attribute
PM train to catch after the time to fight, more visit F9. Legends PM View Forum
Hello everyone, I am from China, I GOPA, this plan is the GOOGLE translation, publishing the reasons for non-encrypted map is that someone can be translated into real English,

and our forum: POKEMON.UUU9.COM My E-MAIL : [email protected]
Contents

POKEMON WL B5[Unencrypted] (Map)

Reviews
15:03, 5th Jul 2009 Linaze: Extremely bad, almost unreadable English and contains uncredited resources.

M

15:03, 5th Jul 2009
Linaze: Extremely bad, almost unreadable English and contains uncredited resources.