1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

POKEMON WL B5[Unencrypted]

Submitted by wenhanqin
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Original weather effects, sound effects, topography, are extremely realistic to the real
play a few more, do not quit easily, you will love this map.
[Competition Edition - strong balance] mystery shops selling skills random weather effects
super model, and the number of break 25, the volume is less than 1M
Practical, gorgeous multi-skills, each PM has unique skills, some linked to attribute
PM train to catch after the time to fight, more visit F9. Legends PM View Forum
Hello everyone, I am from China, I GOPA, this plan is the GOOGLE translation, publishing the reasons for non-encrypted map is that someone can be translated into real English,

and our forum: POKEMON.UUU9.COM My E-MAIL : wxyaljh@qq.com
Contents

POKEMON WL B5[Unencrypted] (Map)

Reviews
15:03, 5th Jul 2009 Linaze: Extremely bad, almost unreadable English and contains uncredited resources.
  1. 15:03, 5th Jul 2009
    Linaze: Extremely bad, almost unreadable English and contains uncredited resources.

2. MistFury

MistFury

Resources:
    Resources:
    emm?How can we win the game?defeating enemy trainers?

3. wenhanqin

wenhanqin

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, it is more fun games, an individual would be very boring to play, to play with a lot of people, time is running out after a duel

4. 13loodfangz

13loodfangz

Resources:
    Resources:
  5. wenhanqin

wenhanqin

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, I would like to thank

6. Foopad

Foopad

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    You should write in english when writing in public, I don't know exactly about posts, but the map atleast needs to be in english, read the rules :). Hopefully I will get to play this map at some point.