• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

POKEMON WL B4 [Unencrypted]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is English, I used GOOGLE translation, non-encrypted hope was translated into real English
MY E-MAIL: [email protected]
forum is POKEMON.UUU9.COM

Keywords:
pokemon wl
Contents

POKEMON WL B4 [Unencrypted] (Map)

Reviews
8:49, 16th June 2009 by bounty hunter2: Missing icons, horrible terrain, bad description, missing hotkeys, bad tooltips, Rejected.

M

8:49, 16th June 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Missing icons, horrible terrain, bad description, missing hotkeys, bad tooltips, Rejected.

Level 31
我靠,这么好的图,不顶不是人啊,极品图啊,还是未加密的,你们都来下来玩啊

I rely on, so good, not people, not the top of products, and that is not encrypted, you have to play down!

http://www.reverso.net/text_translation.asp?lang=EN&dir=chinese-english

That is what the sources tell. Regardless of it, this resources was unacceptable. Please read the rules before you ever post or upload anything.

Level 2
umm. k i'll try to translate for ya.

wad he meant was....
damn(in hokkien) such a good map , ... (my chinese isn't good) . and is not encrypted , why not you guys come down and play?

Level 7
我靠,这么好的图,不顶不是人啊,极品图啊,还是未加密的,你们都来下来玩啊
damit (some teenager from china/taiwan tend to say "我靠"), this map is good, those who doesn't support it isn't human (not really a insult), really good map, not protected, every one come play this. I think that's what it basically means.

Level 5
I fainted, I gave you a reference, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/pokemon-rpg-116572/ this map, there are 24 models, there is a duel trigger, attributes and so on, I hope you can make a better pokemon RPG years, are interested in can also be translated into English

我晕,我是送给你们做参考的,这图里有24个模型,还有决斗触发,属性等,希望你们能做出更好的 pokemon RPG来,有兴趣的也可以翻译成英语

Level 35
What I find amusing is the constant reliance on Google Translator xD
Google Translator produces wonders... and up until now I've never been on the receiving end of one of these translations. Now I know how it feels to have a sentence thrown at you which doesn't make any sense whatsoever :S

Level 4
Ok, I didn't play for long due to the English being hardly understandable (DAMNIT GOOGLE!), But I found a few points to make:
1: The "Catch" type ability had a greeny where a DISBTN should have been.
2: You only seemed do be able to play as a sorcerress, not even a custom "Trainer Model"
3: WTF is with the "Super" area or something, there was a quilboar going around trying to be a Poke'Mon'
4: I felt it restricting having to select a certain play time.
5: What the Hell?
Over all I'd rate this map as a 2/5 Lacking and I would suggest it isn't approved until properly translated.