• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokemon Legends

Reactions: emperor_d3st
Pokemon Legends vBeta4 is the fourth iteration of my somewhat popular pokemon map. It has some added interface features and also some new pokemon.

This map has been protected
Contents

Pokemon Legends (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Haha Pokemon ! Nice funny idea and good map man ! [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author [APPROVED]

M

MasterHaosis: Haha Pokemon ! Nice funny idea and good map man !
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
[ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
[APPROVED]

Level 5
Um... Neat, but for some reason, conrol over the trainer is lost when you step in the gamelink circle of power thingy...

Level 15
Maybe I can help you, what do you mean by different colors?

If you're referring to the colors in the code, those are used to disambiguate from letters that look alike as capital or lowercase (k, K) and letters that can be mistaken for numbers (o, 0).

Color shouldn't make a difference when you load and for the most part I can load just fine. It's probably a substitution error when you type in your code. I'm guessing you just put down a wrong letter or number.

Level 17
Even though it's a pokemon map I have to say that a nice amount of work must have been put into its making. The features are fun and interesting, there are some bugs in this version and it's not a complete map yet, but I'm looking forward to the future versions with much hope. Good job.

Level 1
Nice map but...

This is a heck of a nice map.

I like it but i got a few questions and some bugs to report.

Ok so I traded a pokemon ( a haunter ) and I got a gengar. No bugs there...
So it only had the move nightshade and I went out to use it.
Wierd it seemed to do no damage...
If fact a couple other moves like it (they multiply like .9 x level + 5 for damage) didn't work so I got mad...

Also completely baffled on how to get to the eighth gym if you can even get in it and also how to get to the giant stadium (probably by beating the eighth gym I suppose)

Couple more I thought of
1. Antidote wouldn't work
2. Machamp in the fighting gym leader (#7 i think) wouldn't fight (sat in a corner)
3. And also cant figure out how to get the foot switches to work in the Haunted Tower (or whatever it is called)

Not trying to flame just trying to point out some things and bugs and if you fixed these that would be amazing because this is a very good map.

2 and 3 i got the exact same problem. and some portals wont allow you to go back through the way you came from. some npc had no pokemon to summon so i had to forfeit some matches.
i was surfing in the middle of the ocean and a sandshrew and a mankey attacked me.
(-_-??)
and when you heal in the poke centre, the poison effect does not go away. i find that really annoying.
done most of the map with my bro except i dont know how to do 8th gym and i got no idea what spook does

Level 2
8th gym

Does anyone know how to get in the 8th gym? Is it even possible in the newest version?! please help

Level 4
I'm really sorry buddy but this could be a good map, for now it is buggy.

Some issues that might just be and i dont know what to say but they annoy me some what 1. I start my adventure and I go pick my pokemon, I then go and try to train but unable to actually find many pokemon to train I start to get annoyed because the trainers are to hard and I find myself going back the pokemon center 24/7.
2. When I walk by trainers they obviously will challenge me... ALL the god damn time wich can get annoying but this isnt a bug the real bug is that if i say cancel there pokemon will still be sumoned
3.......... plz make the god damn trainer invincible it would reallhy help like when your fishing and the damn pokemon are like RAWR I:MA KILL U and ur like damn bitch i'm fishing and u cant f ing fish.... just saying the pokemon are really cool and so is the terrain everything is really good except.....some elements of the gameplay plz improve in ur next version i kno thsi is beta good luck

Level 1
I fOund A bug, That When after You use Flash in a cave then go outside and use flash again, I the whole map got Visibled, and I think maybe its just a coincident whatsoever, but It repeated everytime, and also poison status doesn't rid off by pOkeCenter Or even an Antidote, and Also This Map Is similar to Pokemon Advance map, but with an added effect...

Look, the terrain is very nice and also the game itself but some of its aspects are a lttle bit Bugged, so Hope to see it Much more nice next time... :)

Level 2
I like this map, its calming and fun to play, but it could use some pointers, no tips of how to get into the final gym, etc.. :sad: The great ultra balls don't seem to be working, even with a Pokemon out, they never catch anything... and they cant be sold, same with the nuggets... Theres two items in the map.. one gives you unlimited range.. no cool down blink, and one that heals any Pokemon for free, no cool down... i would recommence removing those from next version, as whoever gets them tends to be rigged.

Level 4
Time line diamond + pearl

It would be amazing if someone were to make pearl, diamond, platinum, or w/e there caleld, i quit pokemon, last one i ever had was pearl then i just stopped but i hear they have like platinum, and some other big version, alot of new pokemon would be cool to play :D :thumbs_up:

Level 2
i can't believe this post is still getting posts after all these years. I will look into making a new one for starcraft II because of this.

Level 4
dsfadsfdsfdsafads ya rifhg :p

i can't believe this post is still getting posts after all these years. I will look into making a new one for starcraft II because of this.

lol starcraft 2 editor will be like war3 editor? if so, i dont think they would be able to make that great of maps, war3 has nutreal hostile by the hundreds
i doubt starcraft has thos (never played it before)

Level 2
starcraft II just came out today and the editor is now fully released. I haven't looked yet but it is supposed to contain all the units from warcraft 3 in addition to the SC2 units. Plus custom units on sites like this will add a lot.
I'll update you if you are interested

Level 2
Downloaded to play and warcraft 3 can no longer find the map, made me sad because I loved this map back in the day and was hoping for some nostalgia. So instead of nostalgia I decided to go grave-digging instead by posting on a dead thread lol

Level 2
Please update this map so it works with the latest versoin. Tried to load/host it and it will not work. Gives me a blank error message.