• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Poison Forest Template

Map Info:

This template contains three cave terrains, one boss arena, one hero selection/tavern arena and nice poison forest terrain.

Screenshots

219478-albums6457-picture70027.png

219478-albums6457-picture70031.png

219478-albums6457-picture70028.png

219478-albums6457-picture70036.png

219478-albums6457-picture70035.png

219478-albums6457-picture70037.png

Models: JesusHipster, JetFangInferno

Keywords:
template, forest, poison, cave, world tree, tree, village, elf, poisoned, city, wood.
Contents

Poison Forest Template (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet11:11, 7th June 2013 Map Approved Poison Forest Template (No Version/s Stated) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter 3/575-80%C RateScorePercentLetter 2/570-74%D...

M

1b5e5a7776e87f86f9c6951fa3dad711_64508.gif
Orcnet11:11, 7th June 2013

Comment

Review

Map Approved
Poison Forest Template (No Version/s Stated)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif

"Poison Forest Template" is a template map on a fellwood setting.

"This map has potentials and very recommended to any users to pick this up as a base, I find no problems with the whole space gap and area adjustments there all impact and suit-well to any map genre."

Terrain

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif

"The Fellwood theme is a bit complicated to bring detail but you made an exception and gave its real colors, I have no problems spotting bad use of mojo in the map, All I can say its a well done template."

Management

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif

"To my conclusion, this map serves a good purpose to map genres and same goes to any users capable of handling this map with care."

Total Score:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
15/15100%A

Level 30
Seen your terrain in World Editor and once again, nice job! Here is my review:

Poison Forest Template Review

[+] Good Point:
  • Terrain is really an epic win for me. Even by only using two imported files, you are still able to make a catchy terrain here. Terrain is not empty and is filled in each area and it is not flat as I can see that it has different levels in the ground. You once again avoided using Blizzard Cliffs that makes terrain bad for some but for me nothing wrong but using Raised Ground as cliffs is really a new alternative and fresh way. I also lve that Leave Effect that is falling in the sky. How did you do that?

[-] Bad Points:
  • None

[] Suggestions:
  • None for I can see that this is a fresh and epic win terrain.

Overall, this is an epic win terrain Template that gives us a bonus so I recommend every thing that this user makes for they are really an epic win. 5/5 and +4 REP to you!

Voting for Approval!