• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pointlessly showing that a model has an icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I recently came back here after quite a while and would find an icon for a model I think is cool but clicking on that username of the maker where I will see all his icons he has made. For some reason I can't find ANYTHING about the things they have made on their user page. So instead I just type the name of the model into the search part of the icon section to get them, though I wish it was easier.
Now I have seen that you tell us if a model has an Icon for it. That’s an awesome idea. Except that I STILL have to search for it in the icons section as there is no link to it at all... You really do need one.

PS: First post, but I think this is the right place to put this and I couldn't find any topics about the same issue that were at all recent.

Level 2
I did click the icon's image. Nothing happened. However I just tried it and it did make a popup to the icon file. I think it may have been blocked before as it only opens as a popup rather than in a new tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.