• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icons not updating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Hi. I guess this have been asked before but i find the search function here really crappy (not like you've heard that either before).
When i update my icons, sometimes it takes an hour or something around that before you can see the changes at the icon section.
I am aware of that so I just wait for them to be changed. But the last ones i've updated have not been updated (so you can see the changes at the icon section) for over 20 hours now, and i am beginning to wonder why.
I read something somewhere here that in the maps/model/skin (don't remember which) that the changes are not allowed to show if I update something frequently (don't know how it works at with the icons), because of that they get bumped to the top, but my icons get bumped to the top but no changes happens.
Kind of hard to explain, since I am not that great at english either. Hope you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.