• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Plz help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I am half way done with a map that took me 1 1/2 days to make. (thats in hours) but every time i host as soon as the person is done dling the map...BOOM he gets booted. I cant fill up a game or test it because of this. Does ne1 have a clue how to make this stop. Its only started happening recently. I turned off the AF and world editor and exited out and everything but nothing seems to work. PLZ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME! im about to give up on life lol.

Level 10
soo basically no1 has a clue whats going on. One of my friends said it could be the new patch, or maybe corrupt content but why would the people get booted from the screen after they dl. and the picture is default. it was working fine 2 days ago.

Level 10
Sorry... my half retarded little brother was posting before. Apparently, he doesn't use errr... correct grammar on the web. The mini-map preview I have right now is a question mark, there is NO downloaded picture file on any of the pictures. Something else that happened was that when we re-opened it after restarting the computer it said "map data missing or invalid" or something of that sort. We took the test map and opened it, but we still have a problem. If that helps on assessing the problem, the please do give me some advice. Thank you for your support so far, and I hope you can help me solve this problem.

P.S. - Its not the minimap, I changed it. still the glitch persists.

-Cazeoj

Status
Not open for further replies.