• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please tell me how to mount?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys i was wondering if you can tell me how to mount units on horses that i download from this site? For instance how do i Put a Blademaster on a galapos? Or can I?

Level 1
What program do i use?

What program should i use? Im using a mac so i use strata 3D making to make my 3-D images, but how do take warcraft character out of the game and into my 3-D software and then import it into my game after i edit their colors and stuff?

Level 5
or a diffrent way without triggers or skining: go to the object editor in the World editor then go to abilities and human look for the abilitie called "Sphere" nad edit it like this: go to Art-target and change that to the unit you want mounted then go to Art-Target Attachment Point and change that to chest,mount then go to Art-Target Attachment and change that to 1 dont forget to give the abilitie to the unit you want your (in this case blademaster) to be mounted on
i was wondering one more thing becous i made a screen shot of it and i was wondering how i could get it in my post[/img]

Level 2
Ive been trying the Sphere and Trigger methods to make mounted units for awhile now, and I cant figure out what I'm doing wrong. Every time I test the map, with either method, the horse is replacing the unit's head, im using the correct strings, or should the chest and mount be in one string and not two?
if anyone could help I appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.