• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CAN SOMBADY TELL ME HOW I DO PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can sombady tell me how i do to import models to warcraft3 no warcraft3TFT please help me tell :?

Level 10
I'll c what i can do.

PPL you dont need the W3 CD 2 run normal W3, u can also run TFT with no CD, or else i'm just blessed.

EDIT:

Damn, just remembered the WE is permanently WE2 after TFT is installed, then u gotta uninstall TFT, that's 2 much trouble 2 go thru.

Level 25
Hell, I'll tell you. But you ARE going to screw it up, and it WILL only work for one map, and you will PROBABLY replace a model in that map. Did I mention that you will probably screw it up beyond fixing, and your map will probably be corrupted and unusable? Good

1. Get WinMPQ
2. Make your map
3. Rename the skin and everything of your model to something that you're not using in the map. Change the model's skin path so it uses the old skin
4. Open your map and import the model to the proper path

You're not gonna get me to tell you any more than that, its horrendlesly outdated

Status
Not open for further replies.