• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Please Inspect My Leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hi all

I made a leader board that will show the number of kills in my map. I just want to know if I am doing this in the right way. So far, the leader board shows and updates the value but I suspect that the value shown are not actually exact.

lboard1nt6.jpg

lboard2at9.jpg

Level 16
If you have it like that, everyone will get kill values from each unit that dies. You need to make a condition for the increase.

Just move the "Set Kills +1" for each player into the If/Then/Else.

EDIT:
I haven't tested this one, but i think it'll work. It's the same trigger but optimized.

• Kills
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for (Owner of (Killing unit)) in Iboard to kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]
      • Leaderboard - Sort Iboard by Value in Descending order

Last edited:
Level 3
If you have it like that, everyone will get kill values from each unit that dies. You need to make a condition for the increase.

Just move the "Set Kills +1" for each player into the If/Then/Else.

oh my! I didn't notice that. Thanks Skrik. The Leaderboard works perfectly now. :grin:

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.