• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Leaderboard Variable not going down need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well i was recently working on a leader board for a TD. I'm new to leader boards so cut me some slack. I happened to run into the matter that when the creep reaches the end of the line a message i made appears stating that a life has been lost and then another variable with how many lives are lost appears, but the thing is the variable i had placed in the leader board, "Lives" is the same as that of the message, and the message variable actually countdown the lives, but the leader board remains at the default 30 i placed it at, not losing any number count at all. What im trying to get at is that the leader board number count isn't going down at all.

This is the leaderboad.

• LeaderBoard
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.10 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (All players) titled Player Lives
      • Leaderboard - Add Player 1 (Red) to (Last created leaderboard) with label Red's Lives and value Lives
      • Leaderboard - Change the color of the label for Player 1 (Red) in (Last created leaderboard) to (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Leaderboard - Sort (Last created leaderboard) by Value in Descending order
      • Leaderboard - Show (Last created leaderboard)
And this is the message variable that is working.

• End Red Life
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters End Life Red <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Entering unit)) Equal to Player 12 (Brown)
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Run Defeat Red <gen> (checking conditions)
      • Set Lives = (Lives - 1)
      • Unit - Remove (Entering unit) from the game
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: (((Name of (Entering unit)) + has reached the city of Pinopicupia) + ((String(Lives)) + chances are left! You better increase your pace .))

Status
Not open for further replies.