• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please help with Map editor! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi guys! Once I've been creating maps. After approximetly 1 year i begin creating again, but my Map editor don't worked. I have reinstalled the game, but the Map editor don't work again. I've been searching how to fix it, but i don't find everythig. So, i beg you guys - PLEASE rar your game with Winrar program (the whole folder of your game) and PLEASE send me it.Or you can just tell me what is the problem (i have posted some images) (skype - ecs7r3mn1q_24 for connections).I have pasted the disk (on DAEMON tools) and replace the crack (my game isn't original, it is private, but last time I've been creating maps with private game again). I appreciate the time you have spended reading this and the time that i hope you will spend raring or writing me. Thank you! :thumbs_up:

Last edited:

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Seems like you didn't crack it correctly to me. Just follow the instructions you received when you downloaded it.
If you downloaded it as an image file you could just mount it again. Then search for a folder called crack something.
Copy the files in this folder to your Warcraft III folder and hit replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.