• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please Erase this map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Please delete this map, because it is bad. Otherwise you can ask to me how to do to erase my bad content.
Contents

Please erase this map (Map)

Reviews
19:38, 10th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
i've played the goblins:
i like the race
you could make custom heroes,not the heroes of the tavern
the idea for the spell to make buildings is not bad
3,5/5

Level 22
Barathrum's Review (Map Reviewer)

Description (Includes THW description, map description and Loading Screen):"

THW Description: Contains some information, although nothing that can be called a good description yet. (1.5/4)
Map Description: Some additional information, but not good... (1/3)
Loading Screen: You don't use a loading screen, but i gues you better add it, because this is just - points... (0/3

All together for these 3: 2.5/10

Terrain:

Actually looks good to me, but it's too plain and so, even tho it's something like a desert i guess ... (6/10)

Gameplay:

First of all i must say; I played Demons then Necromancer, the necromancer? the blight created by the buildings is far to small, i could hardly expand my base. Then where are any soldiers and workers for the necromancer?? You must add a quest menu with a guide for necromancer because I didn't get him at all... Just this alone made me quit the game and just write this review fast... No AI either... Which in my opinion is very very important in Altered melee maps... (5/10)

Quest menu, Hints:

Quest menu: None (0/5)
Hints: None (0/5)

All together for these 2: 0/10

Aditional Information:

Score Board:

0%-49% = 1/5 vote for rejection
50%-60% = 2/5 but i vote for either rejection or approval
61%-70% = 2/5 but i vote for approval
71%-80% = 3/5 vote for approval
81%-92% = 4/5 vote for approval
93%-100% = 5/5 vote for approval
Results:

Map Rating: 1 (Unacceptable)

Total: 13.5/40
= 33.75%

Vote for Approval?= No
Vote for Rejection?= Yes

Ratings
5 (Highly Recommended)
4 (Recommended)
3 (Useful)
2 (Lacking)
1 (Unacceptable)
Final Notes

Level 3
i have upgrade the map : i make the quest for help the player, Necromancer build a Corps Tower for upgrade to Dark Tower for enlarge the blight. Not a alternate map, because the AI for the new factions are not make : I know nothing about scripts and triggers (i sorry).

Thank Barathrum for your help and approve my map please.

Level 5
Trust me, start some basic triggering, it will get easier as you go along. Simple map, i'll give it a 3/5 for hardwork!

Level 5
Shining force? o_O lol, no maps are perfect, thus different versions excist. Go see some trigger guides in hiveworkshop, it help. I started by playing around with simple triggers, fun to see how they work out. Cheers!

Level 4
I wouldnt rate the map on a special basis because im new. but until i test it all i can say for now is its 5.5 mb and so unplayable on bnet which is a prob without any ais either. ill message back after i try it out.

Level 3
:nw: Unplayable on bnet! :razz: Thank for this precision Hunter9G. I understand why i 2\5 and not 3.5\5.

Edit: strange, the maximum weight is 8 mb for some last path, so i was right for this 5,5mb. Because before this path the maximum weight is 4 mb. So i need more explication please.

Level 3

+Good Things+

[+] Custom models
[+] OK Terrain at best.

-Bad Things-

[-] Small amount of wood on the map.
[-] Most icons don't suit the buildings.
[-] No food producer for Demons !?
[-] Bad spelling.
[-] Spells are just the ordinary with changed names and descriptions.
[-] Why make the altar the starting building for the Necromancer?
[-] The new races are boring.
[-] Bad map overall!

Overall:

This map needs so much more work! 1/5 Vote for Rejection.

Level 6
Mass Purging Template Version 4.0
Rejection

Reason for not approving:
The terraining here, while original, is bad.
Needs more tiles and merging.
Need to fix the ramps with black voids.
Need to fix your triggers for sure, good lord, they leak a lot.
They are also inefficient.