• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Playing animation when being moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have this problem:

By one of my triggers, I move a unit every 0.02 sec via the Move unit instantly to position action.

Every time it chnges ist position (via the trigger), it's ordered to stop (if you know how to alter this, write it also pls.), which means it stands still while being moved by the trigger.

I want to make the unit perform its walking animation while being moved by trigger. Is this possible?

Level 12
Use the JASS functions SetUnitX(unit u, real x) and SetUnitY(unit u, real y), they dont interrupt orders.

If you dont know how to use CustomScript or JASS, you could go here and learn it.

Level 4
Use the JASS functions SetUnitX(unit u, real x) and SetUnitY(unit u, real y), they dont interrupt orders.

If you dont know how to use CustomScript or JASS, you could go here and learn it.

tahnk u, i am not skilled in jass, but i think i can do this

Status
Not open for further replies.