• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Player Slots (locking them up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Greetings Empire,

A problem, I have.
I would like to have just one player slot available, and the rest computer slots.
I haven't changed the location of it (Player 1 - Red), and made the rest computer slots at the editor. Still, you can go into each of the slots and play as you will.
Advise me please!
Thank you, Empire, and have a good day. :)

Level 12
Another problem, Empire, this one really creeps me out.
Included screenshot shows it.
Can anyone help me fix this?
And what do you mean by "fixed player options"?
Thank you, and may the force be with you!

Attachments

• torchproblem.jpg
    torchproblem.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Level 4
Fixed player options is under "Player Properties", under "Scenerio", once you select "Scenerio" go under the "Forces" tab, once you get there, select "Use custom Forces" then "Fixed Player settings". I hope that anwsers your question, if not then I'm not sure what you mean.

Level 12
Where is the tile in the map with the bug? Near an edge?

Also, check the Fixed Player option in Players menu.

Level 17
Urg... I have this alot.

One more time:
You get this when to many sources of light are being placed close to each other, you can get the same bug when casting to many spells or special effects that have lighting effects.

There is no way to heal/clean/fix this bug because it's just the engine of wc3.
So the only way of fixing it is by removing/replacing the doodads that have lightning effects.
U can also replace the doodad with the lightning effect with a doodad that does not have a lightning effect. (The torch has 2 models, one with and one without the lightning.)

Have a nice day.. xD

Level 12
Right you are, of course, but I got this bug everywhere, and it creeps me out.
Airandius - I have that for my messenger profile. COOKIES WANTED

Thank you for all your help, Empire!!!!!
I will rep you all!! :)

And btw, if anyone has a solution for shadows on TOP instead of BOTTOM, do tell. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.