• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Player in editor switched to Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Weird thing happened after copying a trigger to my map. Once I copied it to my map and tested, I wasn't playing as a Red Player, instead I was Blue. Weirdest of all is that in editor, all my units have a red glow but once I test it they're all blue.

I tried putting a second player (blue) and test it. Once I got to game I was Blue and placed player (blue) was red...

The map I got the trigger from didn't have that issue but it literally happened after I copied the trigger. or maybe I clicked some key combination that reversed colors or something? lmao

Last edited:
Level 5
Did you still have control of them despite being blue?

There's a button with different color toggles near the minimap, maybe you hit that by mistake?
I was just about to write to forget about the stupid post because I found what caused it. I absolutely forgot about that minimap thing, havent used it for years and must have clicked it by mistake, anyways thanks hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.