• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Player 12 equal to computer.... {setting a player slot to a computer/AI}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi!

How do i do so that a player is a computer so if you host u dont need to make the player computer (normal) every time you host..

Like in DotA and other AoS's ....

Etzer - i had another question but i forgot xD

Level 13
Reza sword2 i knew that, but it didnt work

Grave_Digger_ ooooh i didnt see that it works ;)

mik

mik

Level 4
Sorry, but i fail to do this.

My force players are set to computer in the Player Properties, i acticated fixed player settings, tinkered around with some other stuff but im unable to get this grey player slot which is just named "Attackers" or whatever in so many maps when open my map.

Any idea why it doesnt work?

edit: wow sorry, got it now. For those who might have the same Problem: You may not activate fixed starting positions when setting the player properties. But how do i change the name of it to a custom one instead of Computer (Normal)? :)

Last edited:

mik

mik

Level 4
Yes, theres a place where i can change the name, it just doesnt work so that when i host the map this name is used instead of Computer(normal).

Status
Not open for further replies.