• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Plants vs Zombies TD Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello. I'm a fairly newish Wc3 map developer, but I'm working on a project and I need some people to help me with it. I'm in real need of Modelers and possibly a few Coders, Gui, Jass or otherwise, simply because the systems that need to be created for this map to play like PvZ are REALLY tough, especially to make it fit 3 games modes and be efficient. If you're interested, comment below or PM me. If you want more information about the map, please read http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/idea-factory-462/plants-vs-zombies-td-idea-198162/ to learn about what I'm doing with the map, and where it is now. If you're a modeler, odds are you're not going to be doing buildings, maybe 1 or 2, we are really focusing on units. Thankyou.

Currently Have
Coders: |1-2|
Modelers: | 0 |
Terrain: | 1 | (Not really needed, I have terrain done.)
Unit Creators: | 1 |
Need
Coders: |1-3|
Modelers |1-4|
Terrain | 0 |
Unit Creators |1-3|

Level 3
I posted in your ideas thread.

Please read what I posted in your ideas thread since I wrote a whole lot, and included some screenshots of some PvZ models in my test map. Once I receive any reply from you, I will send you my test map.

Anyways, to make it clear, I am applying for Coder / All-round helper. I do have 5+ years of GUI knowledge and some JASS too.

EDIT: I think we'll be able to take this game pretty far, anyone interested in seeing some screenshots check my album. So yeah Khamarr reply fast recruit me please.

SCREENSHOTS --> Click me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.