• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Planet Of The Orcs 3.4.1

Reactions: mattplaz
MY FIRST MAP, I LEFT IT UN-PROTECTED SO FEEL FREE TO LEARN FROM IT
160890-albums3784-picture35241.jpg

Change Log
http://www.brokenalliances.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1779
Introduction
Planet of The Orcs is a survival game, not quite yet finished in all its aspects I'm getting there tho. That takes place on the outskirts a fictional city located within Draenor.

The terrain is somewhat resembles Zangarmarsh + Hellfire Peninsule. The game has no legit story and is up for a change if anyone is willing to write one. The game chronicles around a rebellion that is taking place within the city. The troll rebel leader is Kunte Kinte, he was the first to defy the orcs domineering tasks. Though him the trolls find leadership and organization. They're making a stand and fighting for their freedom.

160890-albums3784-picture35054.jpg

160890-albums3784-picture35052.jpg

160890-albums3784-picture35051.jpg

160890-albums3784-picture35050.jpg

160890-albums3784-picture35049.jpg

Gameplay

You can survive the waves of enemies doing using various methods of survial. If you wanna make repair bots, weak units, walls, and towers as in fortress survival thats possible. If you prefer to be a badass Rambo dude and slaughter enemies resident evil style, thats also doable. Those two not your style of gameplay, then you can just base with friendly trolls and work together.

Your character changes with each weapon you decide to use. combine your weapon+armor to survive. If you are mounted on an animal your are limited to armor and no weapon(i need to figure out a trigger to make weapons null if on animal)

Weapons
When weapons are picked up and clicked they change trolls into different classes.

88741d1283281879-planet-orcs-units.jpg

.44 Magnum-Pirate
Knives-Ravager
Spear-Headhunter
Chafed Spear-Spear Master
Flaming Spear-HeadHunter Beserker
Psi Blades- Psionic Phatom
Cufflinks-Mage
Cane-Arbiter
Boomerang-ShadowHunter
ExoSuit-Samus
PickAxe-Builder
Battle Axe-Axe Thrower
Warlord Axe- Warlord
Wand-Voodoo Preist
Staff- Preist
Club-Witchdoctor
Sword-Samurai
Bow-Archer
Bacardi Rum- Fiend
Dagger-Assassin
Scimitar- StormReaver
Mammoth Hunter-Mammoth Blade

Armor
Armors give abilities, may only hold one at a time unlike weapons.

Warlock Shroud-Rain of Fire, Skull of Flames
Hunter Hood-Beserk, Critcal Strike
Assassin Shiek-Shadowmeld, Evasion
Radiation Suit-Radiation,Toxic Spew
Spiked Plate- Imaple, Spiked Armor
Voodoo Rags-Hex, Big Bad Voodoo
Jungle Armor- Mosquitoes, Entangle
Lich Veil- Frost Nova, Frost Armor
Tauranian Battle Gaurd- Pulverize- Slam
Tempest Spaulders- Monsoon
Project Members
Leader-Blackrockorc
Terrainer-Blackrockorc
Story(needs work)-Blackrockorc
Triggerer-Blackrockorc
Other....Guess who.... Blackrockorc
Feel free to join the team if interested
Mounts
When players tame animals and have the respective mount they are able to mount animals.
160890-albums3784-picture35053.jpg

Bat
Raptor
Pig
Panther
BearMount
Croc(coming soon)

Random Stuff

I did the terraining, and everything else aside from models.
Ill begin working on credits as soon as i can.
PM me if your model is in the game i didnt credit you, lost original read-me's cuz cpu died and i had to pull the map from mapgnome. +didnt kno how to add a credit thing in the F1 menu as i'm new to mapping.

I update the map constantly. the version number 2.4.1 is the times i save the game since i started public testing.

PM if you beat it and send me a replay. I dont want this to be another game where a wash rinse repeat strat works.

post suggestions n balance issues at the official forum http://www.brokenalliances.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1779

Shiik-Frost Troll SKin
Caveman-Bed, Dire Troll , Forest Troll Bear Rider
Joke Master-Troll Predator
takakenji-Dark Troll Worker
Lord_T-Troll Pirate, Troll Samurai, Troll Raptor Rider
jigrael-Troll Ravager, Python Warrioress
t-rav2010-Troll Assassin
HappyTauren-Troll
Ket-Troll Boarrider
Nasrudin-Troll Mage
Norinrad-Troll Skull Splitter
Bart_Illidan- Dark Troll Shadowmage
GreyArchon-Bat
Huinipachutli-Dire Troll Skin
Hound Archon-Illidan Skin
lieutang-Brick Wall
Taylor_mouse-War Golem, Zuldrak Golem

Keywords:
Survival, Mini-Game
Contents

Planet Of The Orcs 3.4.1 (Map)

Reviews
15:19, 14th Sep 2010 Cweener: Approved My post.
Level 2
really a good map the models are amazing the terrain to, items....need to say more? and many spels, that is very good.I tink the orcs models will be used in Draenor mod for Magh'ar.Anyway 5/5.I want to see the next version:)).

Level 12
Its an Awesome map, but you could be more nicer when you are writing: Well if you're reading this you beat my game which means you cheated. That just means ill update it and make it harder noob.''

We'll, after seen that the interest felt down in a speed of 110%+ ...

Or else im giving you 4/5 + Rep. Good job!